Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Blueprints For A Buggy Car maremaris @ 2004-03-23T22: 08:00

I return. Rediscover. Change. Contemplate.

I like.

I can not say that I have left that day because it is not true. back many days, and I look as if to say "hey, man, I'm here, sorry not today have the courage to say anything more." But in reality I'm always, always happened. Miro, I read something from each other, laugh or not laugh, I like this picture are like goats, this is great, the time that people have, things like that. There are days when you have a body every day, some days not. Since I missed that diary EGEBO fifth if you wrote that was cool not, when you had to write out of obligation and tell the world that had gone to the dentist or had lost his umbrella when leavings three M's: world, badness and women.

has returned to patrolling the streets, blind as a concrete wall even with ears open to hear the clatter of heels that put music to the darkness. Tell me that you carry in one hand and a whip in the other a fine handkerchief embroidered with verses of Neruda. You're right, you go well armed when they sought to approach the soul of a woman.

still here. [info]

0 comments:

Post a Comment