Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sprinter Office Conversion

Put PLAY ['s an order: 9] ~



P or end, and unfortunately for many, I returned to Santasco ~! : D

In the arms of many people who missed you so much and hope that others miss back to mine lots of holidays [ah, miércale! xD].

Holidays ... ♥

Limache 2008 , The city of tomatoes :
My annual conviction. It's the only time this year to interview I have for my grandmother [+1], the problem is that there's not much to do ... Limachina population seems to vary between 70 and 90 years [-10 x_x]. CHTMI am still unhappy LXC half ...
There was a great pro, I got to the date of a religious festival Limache and I could go see the Diablada (* 0 *) 10 pagan dance groups with batucada Limache running all included. To the disappointment of mine, and my aunt and my grandmother wanted to accompany me, so I went alone among comments "I do not like these issues," "I uploaded the Chinese dances" and "what you want is to leave us deaf" xD [there is not the counter I can, when they passed the car, sounded alarms]. I
joteada by acolyte! [After I tell them it was very funny xD].
On the side B, draw and not draw long ago! I was already rusting, if someone came out ahead, it was my deviantART [was terrible launched]. CH
of challenging my tantrums fuss doctor to disinfect the risk of his life * squeaky *. Exibir
our rolls (ie. ..) across the beach to Argentine tourists disgusted [lie, we are all sexy and statuesque> 8)]. But I insist that we need someone to promote xD.
For all this we can infer that, therefore, in conclusion: were good holiday, much more profitable than more of the above, but I have my complaints B ( The day will come when I send one ... [yeah, oh xD]. On the other hand, I am preparing my cosplay ~ Viera for March!
... ... Keh? ... ... KEH ?!...

.. . YES>: 0
OTHER COSPLAY CHTMLX ....C ... and be silent no more ... And I know nobody knows what a Viera [because I did not know either] ~











1. No, not be so pornuda. The scallops are a race, I can make my own character as you follow the same line * Viera tapadita *.
2. Credits to
http://Lokai2000.deviantart.com/


And that: D I got bored of writing

xD Greetings, kissing, grabbing and all who want them ~ Viera The rigorous test .. .



What type of Fae are you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment