MLXC The sky is lit by lightning from time to time, and a roar is heard to give way to pounding rain. So again and again. I never tire of observing the drops crashing against the glass and fall down.
Something breaks the sound of rain beating against the glass. A gentle breath that makes me smile. I turn and see you. And as I watch, I turn off the cigarette, knowing that you hate to smoke.
my eyes I walk all over your body, which has been naked to move and kick, as you always do, the sheets away from you.
Your hair, so often I look with my fingers, spreads over the pillow like a blanket. Your expression is calm, with a small smile showing through those thin lips that kiss always laughing shyly and easily. River. You wrinkled nose, a little big for the harmony of your face like you always do when something you dislike. The room is lit with another flash and hear the shrill sound that follows it, but do not know.
I still lowering her eyes. Now I bite my lip to bite into those small and pink pezoncitos crowning your breasts, that pair of white moundsect, if you insist on saying that you only see with eyes of love.
moan. I raise the eyebrows of surprise and fun. Namely that you should be dreaming little perverted. I smile and I go to bed.
moan. I raise the eyebrows of surprise and fun. Namely that you should be dreaming little perverted. I smile and I go to bed.
and Eileen
by and give coherence.
0 comments:
Post a Comment