Monday, June 23, 2008

Computationalballistics Ii

With more power, hasten the passage, entered the building and climb up to my office almost airless. I do not care. I go and I go straight to the window. I smile a little. In the distance I can see the orange sky, illuminating the small field there are a few kilometers from the petrochemical industry. It's almost like a mirage in a desert.

My bad mood disappears. I could see the sunrise, although contamination opaque. I get to work, humming a song.


And all day I keep looking at distant fantasy that almost through the windows. CH


TMLXC Almost at the hour of departure, have driven much waste to heaven that I can see from my window. As I watch the clouds of brown and yellow, I make a decision.

With his head held high, I go to the office of "big honcho." Without touching the door, open it and entered the work that was pending under his arm.

"Sorry" I say, but breathing shit, I get lines of cocaine.
Without giving time to my ex-boss to react, leave the papers on the table and leave the building with their heads held high.

0 comments:

Post a Comment