Friday, May 21, 2010
Galeria Kate's Playground
I can finally post the translation of the interview t-gibsonspain.livejournal.com/24623.html Orange Coast. Sorry for the delay ^ ^
Take Tom Cruise and Rupert Everett and the result you get will be Thomas Gibson, the tall, dark and handsome co-star of the hit ABC series Dharma and Greg. This month Gibson, 38, opens the fourth season as Greg Montgomery, rectum and perplexed lawyer husband of the crazy but friendly bohemian diva Dharma (played by Jenna Elfman).
Off screen, Gibson is the kind of man who went to the school meeting on the 20 anniversary of his promotion last summer in his hometown of Charleston, South Carolina, not to flauntand of his fame in Hollywood, but to meet their mates, Carl and Tommy, who have grown up. And that's the kind of guy who likes to stay home any night of the week with his wife, Cristina, his son James Parker of 15 months and their 3 dogs before being in a Hollywood event.
"We love our home. We leave as little as possible ... Ok, we do not believe much in astrology, but we are both cancer - and our child - and there are certain trends (for each sign) you can not deny. We like to really be home. "
A Gibson encouraged him in his home to pursue acting in its infancy. As The smallENO four siblings (two sisters and a brother), Gibson recalls, "was a good competition for attention at home and that was the first impulse to act," he says. "Then when I got older I realized that was a good training for the work on stage, or get an audition, a previous experience to provide a character, or identify with someone or to create others in my talent "
At the age of 10, Gibson made his debut in community theater in Charleston at The Enchanted Circus (Circus Enchanted). "I interpreted the monkey. Most of my dialogues consistentTian in making sounds of monkeys - and put all my effort into it. I had a tough competition for that part, but my monkey was, well, it was more noisy, I think, than the rest - do not know if it was actually the best, but it was the loudest "
cuteness
Graduating human dialogues, Gibson continued acting in local theater during high school and college. He made his professional debut on stage with A map of the world by David Hare at the New York Shakespeare Festival Public Theater. He also starred on Broadway in the play are fever and Moliere's the Miser of Noel Coward's.
In 1991, Gibt. On October 27, Gibson co-star in the Denys Arcand film Stardom, playing a super agent.
Before Dharma and Greg, Gibson was known by the audience as the sexy Dr. Daniel Nyland, a surgeon in the series Chicago Hope and as Beauchamp Day, a wealthy and irrepressible dreamer with the air of a gentleman in Tales of the City Armistead Mauppin and its sequel More Tales of the City.
After reading the first script of Dharma and Greg, Gibson was relaxing in his trailer and 20th Century Fox studio. Despite her head and her striking beauty and talent to back it up wide, Gibson reveals their lack of ability to to take their own success too seriously. Thoma
ue wanted and not get in trouble for it.
was your best work as an actor before
estrenarte
My first job was in a car wash one summer selling gasoline and putting wax polished. I was the only white boy there that summer. My love for the soul - and my love of Motown music - I owe it to Perry and James were the ones who taught me.
That was the following in your resume
After working in a record store that was in front of a Krispy Kreme shop. Basically spent his time spending money on donuts
sounds like thatfavorite escape from reality:
a good book or movie - it sounds trite but true
Definition of success:
find happiness in every moment
The Romance at home: by both play golf for a month brought him coffee in bed with Cristina. So many days it started serving me coffee in bed.
When father no words to describe the experience of seeing your children come into the world
The defect more fun: my incompetence to pack for a trip. I need to get it all neat and tidy, but I leave ylater, in the last minute I throw everything in the suitcase
in paternity: and Cristina and I want to be that kind of parents that their children have to find someone else's hand.
The most extravagant the Bel-Air Country Club where I play golf
Crutch: oh, god
never use Words: if, dear
Missing in your life a little time to sleep
My job was to re-label all bags, including Wells Fargo (financial services company located in much of the world), to collect them and bring them to the Federal Reserve Bank once andn week. and then take all the bags loose and combine with each other to make equal amounts.
The Dome (camera, the cellar) was lined with metal and there was no radio signal, there was no ventilation. There was only one fan (fan) and my own imagination. consider that this really is a fucking way to make a living. Although best thing about working at the bank were all precautions in place that we were robbed - which never happened - but I loved those things. I felt it was part of Mission Impossible or the FBI. There was the bag of cash with red dyeand was writing. I knew the name of Chuck Lorre, some friends of mine had worked on "Cybill" [a series written and produced by Chuck Lorre]. So I went and read to Jenna, who was already in the series, and very well synchronized. It was really fun. Then, Jenna and I went and read for the chain, and I meet a friend of mine who also was reading the part of Greg. The two were like, "Oh shit, you are. We are headed here. " So, after they read the part, we decided to go and have a beer together, and while we're there to my pagerand blue blood].
Describe a special day away from home in the world of Christina and Thomas.
We had a beautiful day recently when we returned from filming a miniseries on NBC ["Monkey King", which will be issued in February]. We went to the zoo, really had a great time. We walk our dogs, we go home, prepare dinner, the baby lies in bed, had a beer and went to bed at 8:30 pm
translated thanks to the collaboration with
Interview "The Advocate" when I could not translate, but have it pos encuantoteare
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment