was full of authors signing autographs, but there was nothing for tails, __, to I could only see up close it was to Mary Angel Lazo [which takes the tarot Passions] signing his book, Chinese horoscope, because the booth was empty xD [that bad ~]. When I left there was a furious mob of people reading on the stairs [half flipping through the album of the WWF gave away in Salo xD]. So in conclusion, we can infer that: It may take more than five minutes to climb the stairs of the station T__T mapocho When I got home mi aunt looked at me with eyes half-deer die as he arrived too late and she wanted to take me to the movies; __; Camilazo for a change. Finally, I transformed my time out of non-cinema, entertainment productive to channel my fanaticism with X-Men. Result:
Saturday finally saw the movie Silent Hill * w * While the world I come over, I loved ~ ♥
Finally I ignored him and went Last.fm Spunky xD had the account for more or less a year and I had not realized ... Thanks to the goodness of the Last.fm radio met my new obsession:
Corvus Corax are an army of 8 members [bet it's ultra-known and was the last to know D: \u0026lt;]. Sexy photo I leave for Burning admire and love ~!
0 comments:
Post a Comment