Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Design Tech Deck Online ~ Photo documentary and other herbs

At last ~! Yesterday deliver the photo documentary of Society and Human Development.
The story begins in the early weeks of the semester, when the teacher told us we were going to do a photo documentary of a topic group at random [ie, at random from a set of themes he had chosen maliciously].

Our group, consisting of four magnificent ejempleres people (and I xD), we played "Street Artists." What provoked that we would walk for many weeks with a camera psychosocial poor ride artists smoked; w;

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We had to choose 25 photos and deliver more elaborate format that happened to professional, including matte paper(I could not give more problems, the filth of paper) and lucas carton of 20 to attach the pictures, __; So Monday afternoon I received a call magic of my colleagues to tell me I had to go find the photos, paste, review and finalize reports he had to deliver them. We finally got massively cut cardboard enslaved in the house until 12 at night, after I migrated to my house to finish and record the reports: Results, lie at 5 T_T

As expected ... I fell asleep. I woke up at 10:45 and had to be in the U at 10:50. I ran like never in my life and I made it at 11:25, luckily the delivery time was from 10:50 am ~ x ~ So finally completed througha, hopefully we get good note> w \u0026lt;

Yesterday we went to mass make time again to the house of Al (poor xD), half a block to get something I killed the foot in the shoe and, as 'm whining, I ended up taking me. So I walked the half block in sock (used to be white) which resulted in that every time someone looked at my foot, broke out a massive assault of laughter, the solution was to wear it halfway and leave it on. We ended up singing karaoke at home, better not ask me what he thought the family with the howls that should have been heard
n__n
Finally I started my Lust cosplay -* w *- yesterday I went to buy fabric paint and today I found what I needed to do the sleeves. Now only
TMLXC
Badass Uke Take Are you a Seme or an Uke? today!

Created with Rum and Monkey 's Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Personality Test Generator.

You are the Highest level uke. Other uke admire you, Some seme fear you. At times, you CAN fool events Other People Into Thinking You are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, pero When Push Comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges - all you really want is the punishment. It Takes a seme with just enough sadistic tendencies to dish out the punishment you really want, But Not enough patience to outright kill you, so You are best paired with the "Do not Fuck With Me" Seme. Now You Can get pins or t-shirts of your results

0 comments:

Post a Comment