finished my short audiovisual: D I
Just finished burning on Sunday and we could not move pictures to PC D: at the end of my companions went to look at 10 at night to help [if you are so lendas the goats; w;]. I got home at 12 and a half and spent long editing. I hope it was worth it.
As my colleagues on Tuesday was delivered to the house of Al-record on Monday and fell asleep on the floor until I did migrate over the bed, slept there while my colleagues were happy to catch and return the camera to U. Do not wake up until 3 hours later when the owner came home to feed xD
For cooler; __;
Pe
rsecución
And what was not seen owo
In the morning I found I slept with the window open and I caught a cold; __; But that's not that easy to stop a Cami in action>: 3 In the afternoon I went to collect souls from the clutches of the PSU ~!
As they say the gossip was easy, so do all the dances of the fortune they have done well to all that gave my babys: D
So in the afternoon we moved to the Koko and the Paruqe jorge Arauco, where were the Yoni and Rolo.
We got to play Pump it up en masse and we turned the strange little game of Jurassic Park with Rolo * 0 *
addition molbe people from Dunkin Donuts.
xD It was funny because the boy turned and was staring Atenti the Yoni that was squeezing the nose with the legs of a roller enteojos of public view and with
xDD laughed But nothing!
Greetings to them!
Memo: Post a decent entry! , W;
0 comments:
Post a Comment