Friday, December 21, 2007

Buy Liquor License Online Ontario Winamp ~ ♪

no? Rather sissy baby Putin, right? [How did you know!? AWA]
When you are about to die, my last words are:
~ Ring ring ring ~ ring ~ ~ ~ ring ring ring ~ Banana Phone ~ ~ [I guess I'll die happy.@].
I want people to think I am:
In the car I just can not wait to pick you up on owr very fist date. [Jote! B) ... seee].
fondest My three wishes are:
1)
Here we go for the hundredth time, 2)
Hand grenade pins in Every line, 3)
Throw 'em up and let Something shine. [O_O KILL KILL KILL]. At Christmas, when I saw my gifts, said
Hey man! Look atto: Yoko Kanno [be happy with a teacher as she ...].
My grandfather Buckethead [In part, yes, so I'm told it xD].
My worst enemy: Smash Mouth [A lack of ...].
name my first daughter BanYa [sounds like Iloveny xD].
The name of my first child Daft Punk [I going to do ***** in the street ;___;].
The name of my second daughter Wessinghetto [Beautiful name O_o]
The name of my second child: In Extremo [As Conchita xD].
My cousin PC Project [SIII! Even worse, it was my fault xD I gave her the computer that made him to beis now ...].
My idol: Ivy [NO WAY! O_o]

I enferméee ... Some ;___; I have eaten filth that made me ill. I have two days of vacation in caged lion plan ToT
steel I want my health back
Greetings huge o_o my babys: *

0 comments:

Post a Comment