A panther [A fixation ;__;].
3. How do you and the animal interact?, Ie, what happens between the animal and you?
advancement and I bend down I try to look at y. .. chaaan chan, licks my face> w \u0026lt;[No, I did not write well in the leaf, but it needs to dramatically lower the rating not xD].
4. Still walking through the woods and go more and more internal, until you discover that you come to a clear spotra eat. Describe what you see on and around the table.
Again, see my old house when I lived in Jutland. top of the table is a handkerchief embroidered with a metal ornament on top. Is attached to the wall right where I see it, as officers of the McDonald's old and also has those chairs qe are like a hard chair with room for two people on each side. Above is the dining room glass lamp. [Now I realize that I specified many useless details TAT].
7. Sales of the house through the back door and you realize that there is a cup lying on the floor. What material is made that cup?
is a bowl made of the same material ... totwo bowls D: [Pottery?] ... I can not be more ignorant, shame, __;
8. What are you doing with that cup?
The pick up and clean by hand, then check to see if it is broken.
9. You keep walking until you reach the limit of ownership of the house of your dreams. Just at this place you realize you're standing at the edge of a body of water. What exactly is that body of water you are seeing?
is a river about two meters wide bieeen winding with willows and a wooden bridge that traverses half.
10. How do you cross thewater?
traverses half the bridge and then keep walking by the little water.
Ya ya well ... we see that all this means ...
1. The person you're walking is the most important person in your life. 2. The size of the animal you saw is the perception you have about the size of your problems.
[What?! ¬ ¬ ... It could have been a blue whale ...]
3. The degree of interaction you have with the animal is how you handle your problems, that is, how are debt or asset to a problem. [I approach and they lick me.
9. The size of the water body is representative the size of your sexual desire.
[My sexual desire is two meters and willow].
10. What you get wet when crossing the water, indicating the relative importance of your sex life. [If I wet my paws is like saying: "When well with everything, I'll be a nun!" D:]
0 comments:
Post a Comment