Luna * ^ *
10 .- The name of a former love
O___________________O !!!!!
11 .- Your nick
Kao the Kangaroo is called xD
12 .- Your name
has tattoo on cu-lo>: D
13 .- Your middle name:
14 .- Your name
, __, I saw it coming ...
>: 0 I hate my name in its entirety ...
15 .- A bad habit yours
xDDDDDDD MAI GAD !!!!!! Well, I got caught, that too, but look "up late" on Google. Below the picture out: "Four types and underwear" XD
16 .- Your first
work
digital so ... And believe me that was not so happy T_T
17 .- The name of your grandmother
ké Ken Herez and echo kon az my avuela?! O_O 18 .- Tu
University branch
I told them>: 3 7
Transformers, here I come! : D
Friday, December 7, 2007
Xtreme-curves Leigh Free Read. "If not in Google, there is no" xD
to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment